Ethics: Changes in the NASW Code and Applications for Practice - 6CEU-
Time & Location
About The Event
Dawn Hobdy, MSW, LICSW, Director, Ethics & Professional Review at NASW
Phillip Lucas, PhD, LCSW, Consultant and Asst. Prof. Howard U. School of SW
The Learner will:
- Learn about the revision to the NASW Code of Ethics.
- Apply a better understanding of the rationale for the changes.
- Understand the revision for Social Work professionals.
- Comprehend multiple perspectives of the role of the Social Worker in Ethics
!!!Please register individually for each attendee!!!
*Space is limited*
This seminar is appropriate for BSW, MSW and PhD/DSW social workers.
AHSWDC is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Board (ASWB).
- Member Price$90$900$0
- Non Member Price$120$1200$0